We provide Emergency housing to Indiana residents, who have been displaced or suffered a hardship. We are offer transition housing, for youths, out of foster care transitioning into adulthood.
Our Program process begins with a full assessment of each individual’s needs to develop and implementation of their, “Individual Success Plan.” This includes include, housing, training, work force development, life coaching with coping skills, family counseling and support to promote, a stable living condition and normalcy.
Our facility with offer the occupants the following services:
- Temporary housing for up to 90 days
- Family Canceling: Life coaching and Coping Skills
- Success Fundamental training
- Career and Workforce Development
- Finance Training
- Food Pantry
- Clothing and personal items give away
Please Read: Letter from the Founder